<body>

♥ That Piiggy


♥りんなつき♥.
Hello!My name is the one you've seen above.
Haha,can't read Japanese?Too bad .
I am 11 coming 12 in 290909 .
I love BoyBands,
I ain't dirty,
I party till' dawn,
I shop till' dusk,
I am a girl!(duhh..)

♥ Cravings


(/)To be loved.
(/)Fave BB album.
Bursary-3f 4f 5g 6g .
( )Contacts.
(/)Reborn.
( )Perm.
(/)Jap lessons.
( )Dye hair.
( )Japan.
( )Hawaii.
(/)MYUK Pencil case.
(/)To be atleast to 3 in any clss.
( )Chalets.
(/)New VINCCI slippers.

♥ Tagboard


Cbox Recommended .

♥ Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥ Memories


♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009

♥ Music


♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥

Imeem Recommended
♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Friday, December 12, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

Hie!!
Blog already remake.
Atleast better.
Ok,all of you ever heard of skinnies or skinny jeans right?
Yeah you can wear with anything and anywhere!!
Ok,for those girls or guys out there who want simple yet casual ones,
Wear with a plain or designed Tees or t-shirts.For example;




And..




Yepp,its quite plain.But nice.
If you want to add accesories,you can add;
1.Earrings that white or black.(ur choice)
2.A cap or a black or white misc hat.
3.Vest that are in white or black.
4.Hoodie(any colour)
5.sweater
6.Or just like that.


I casually wear skinnies.
But sometimes,i think that its very uncomfortable.
Its like showing your thighs and to make you look weird.
But following the trends,Yepp,skinnies are still hot.
But my style are not jeans!!
Mine are dresses..
Like the following..




Kawaii-ne!!
Yepp,that's my style.
I'll keep updates.
See yas.



♥ My World My Life

11:11 PM