<body>

♥ That Piiggy


♥りんなつき♥.
Hello!My name is the one you've seen above.
Haha,can't read Japanese?Too bad .
I am 11 coming 12 in 290909 .
I love BoyBands,
I ain't dirty,
I party till' dawn,
I shop till' dusk,
I am a girl!(duhh..)

♥ Cravings


(/)To be loved.
(/)Fave BB album.
Bursary-3f 4f 5g 6g .
( )Contacts.
(/)Reborn.
( )Perm.
(/)Jap lessons.
( )Dye hair.
( )Japan.
( )Hawaii.
(/)MYUK Pencil case.
(/)To be atleast to 3 in any clss.
( )Chalets.
(/)New VINCCI slippers.

♥ Tagboard


Cbox Recommended .

♥ Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥ Memories


♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009

♥ Music


♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥

Imeem Recommended
♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

Hi,im soo MAD!
Im REALLY mad like hell!!
Did you noe tat my dumb bro jus insulted me!
SIAO!SIAO!SIAO!
He say tat i smell like cow!
Then ,i jus BlASTED OFF!
Then i pointed to the toilet then say u smell like tat!
I think he taught tat i say he smell like toilet but,WRONG!!
I was saying tat he smell like Shit!!
Hahahaha...!
Serve him rights lorgh.rofl:(
Hah..
Today was an unusual last day of school.
Never do duty cos lazy.Sat in the hall.Do nthg
cos nvr bring strybk.Sheesh..
Then take pledge.
Today had prizes to give to best conduct.
Sat there do nthg.
Sitting down with jealousy.
Then CCAs ppls must go stage.
I saw only some brownies,so,i didnt go.
They went up the stage.
Megan,Perrine and Hazirah was gone.
Then i was like "oh shit,Mrs yap will kill me!"
Then she took one whole stack of letters and
all the other brownies
shook hands with Mrs Goh.
Then Kang Ling told me tat Mrs Yap and the brownies were
behind the hall.
I rushed suddenly.
Hazirah saw me and gave me the letter.
I found that it was a giro form.
We received money becos of our efforts.
I got $60 but Haz got$90.
GTG,bb:)



♥ My World My Life

9:44 PM